Congratulations to the Class of 2013! You will be missed, but we know you will make a huge difference in out world! Thank you!
HHS Summer Office Hours for 2013
Monday - Friday - 7:30 - 3:30
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
July 1 - August 9
Monday - Thursday - 7:30 - 4:30
Closed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
HHS Summer School Virtual Classes CLICK HERE
Parents of HHS Students,
As you know, Hartland High School will be moving to a 7-period schedule next year for a variety of reasons. One of the key reasons was so that students had more opportunity to take courses that matched their interests and future aspirations. In response to this need, we are very excited to offer several new courses at our school that will only enhance a student’s experience at HHS. These new courses are posted on this website for your review.
Your son or daughter will be coming home today with a form which includes the courses that they have already requested for next year. This form will provide you and your student the opportunity to make adjustments to the current requests we have by adding new or existing courses to their requests. A couple important tips and instructions for these new courses:
- If you would not like to change any of their current requests, you can disregard the form that is sent home with each student.
- It is critical that you specify on the form which course you desire them to drop off of their requests to add their new courses.
- These forms are due back to their counselor in the counseling office NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, APRIL 30.
- Please make sure you and your student sign the form or they will not be accepted.
We are extremely excited about these NEW COURSES and feel that they will bring even more opportunities to our students.
Ben Mainka, Principal
Hartland High School
It is recommended that students have a TI-84 Plus Calculator for their math and science classes at HHS.
Join the Hartland High School ListServ
This list serve will send parents periodic newsletters and other information that is pertinent to your child’s graduating class. Go to http://lists.hartlandschools.us to join!
If you need your pin/password, please e-mail email@example.com. You will get a response within 5-10 school days.
College Bound? Now you can order transcripts online.
We Believe that...
- All students can learn
- All individuals are equally worthy
- A good self-concept is essential for success
- A safe, clean, supportive, and orderly environment is essential for effective learning
- High expectations that are clearly stated promote success
- Teachers should provide a varied and challenging learning environment
- Students should accept responsibility for their own learning
- Success is best achieved when home, school, business, and community work together
- It is important for students to develop attitudes and skills that promote lifelong learning
- It is important that educators help students become caring, responsible members of the global community